Form submitted successfully, thanks!

Error submitting form, pretty please try again.

the *h* fam | longview texas child and family photographer

I loved meeting this sweet family, Mom and Dad were so trusting of my location choices (sometimes I navigate us to some strange places!) and the girls were styled to perfection.  If we wouldn’t have run out of light, I just could have kept shooting all night  🙂  Here are some of my many favorites (it was hard to narrow them down for a blog share!).

The girls in front of my favorite red door (I *heart* everything about this):

Shooting this gave me two small heart attacks (she was a little elevated!), but it was worth it for this reaction:

This one makes my heart soar… it’s everything I want to capture between a family:

Such pretty girls.  Poor Dad, he is in for it in about ten years!

And though we were aiming for a more “sweet” image of Mom with her two girls, I couldn’t love this one any more had we planned for it!  It totally makes me realize how as a Mom, sometimes you just smile and hang on!

Thanks *H* family, it was great meeting you  🙂

Until next time,

Tammy

October 22, 2010 - 11:15 pm Tiffany Hicks - What cuties! Adorable kids, great location, and beautiful images. Nice work!

October 22, 2010 - 11:27 pm Alison Kay - So beautiful! Love that candid family shot- that is what its all about, if you ask me!

October 23, 2010 - 7:54 pm Christene - Momma is going to have trouble keeping the boys from those gorgeous girls later! Wow! Love the location too!

October 25, 2010 - 12:06 pm Beth - What a fun session! You did a great job!

October 25, 2010 - 12:35 pm Zenia - Love the colors from this session!

October 25, 2010 - 12:36 pm Holly C - Oh my dear stars, these are SO cute! Love those dresses too, especially the one with the ruffles...what cuties!

October 25, 2010 - 2:33 pm Kelly - Love the outfits and locations. You captured some wonderful moments and expressions. Well done!

October 25, 2010 - 2:38 pm Tami W. - What a beautiful family. You did a spectacular job in capturing some wonderful moments. I love the family shot!

October 25, 2010 - 4:40 pm chrissy - beautiful colors!

October 25, 2010 - 5:29 pm Nance - So cute! Great job!

October 25, 2010 - 6:35 pm Stacey H - These are adorable! Those girls are so cute. These are wonderful!

October 25, 2010 - 7:07 pm Meredith - These are simply adorable! Love them!

October 25, 2010 - 10:59 pm Julie Campbell - Beautifully done. They look so sweet, and I love their clothing.

October 26, 2010 - 10:43 am Vanessa McKellar - These are SO awesome!

October 26, 2010 - 3:51 pm Kellie - Love these! Cute family and great location.

October 26, 2010 - 8:24 pm Julie Staub - These are all so fantastic! This family will treasure these for years. Congratulations on these awesome captures!

October 27, 2010 - 8:36 am Allison - These are precious! I have to find out where Mom got the older girls' outfit! My daughter needs one! :)

October 28, 2010 - 10:09 pm tanja - great colors, great outfits, great family! very nice job on these

October 28, 2010 - 10:53 pm HIlary - I LOOOOOOVE these!! Where did that poncho come from?!!!!! Great work!

January 3, 2011 - 4:30 pm Twila Gill - Gotta vote for Hud #15, BEAUTIFUL baby girl!

January 4, 2011 - 9:09 am Wanda Strickland - #21 is my vote, the girls in front of the red door

January 4, 2011 - 9:11 am Linda Hill - Wow, they are all cute, but I love #21 Cuteness in Front of a Red Door!

January 4, 2011 - 11:13 am jake - #6, this pic is sweet

January 5, 2011 - 9:31 am Isabelle - #6 is my vote soooooooo cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

January 5, 2011 - 9:31 am Calea - i love #6 the sisters are so adorable

January 5, 2011 - 9:31 am Caylin - #6 is soooooooo amazing and is my vote!!!!

January 5, 2011 - 9:32 am marieh - #6 that pic is so cute i toatlly voting for that one there hugging i love it i wish me and my sisters could hold each other like that

January 5, 2011 - 9:32 am Nicole - I LOVE #6!!!! NUMBER 6!! GO NUMBER 6!!!!

January 5, 2011 - 9:32 am ryleee - #6 is sooo cute!!!!

January 5, 2011 - 10:31 am Marcia - All are precious! My vote goes to #21 - the dolls at the red door!

January 5, 2011 - 9:23 pm Rebecca - Love the pictures of the girls, they get my vote!!

January 6, 2011 - 3:28 pm kelsey - i love number 6 so cute

January 12, 2011 - 1:26 pm Ronny - Nice pics

Your email is never published or shared. Required fields are marked *